Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

You Win Some You Lose Some

This last Wednesday we went to the hospital for my blood test and chemo. My mom and Eason took me up because Payton was in Pennsylvania for a basketball tournament. They lost in the 2nd round, so he was back Friday. His dad came to see Eason for a day.


When my blood work came back, it showed my hCG level at 3.6. This is the lowest it has ever been, but still  not low enough to be considered normal. It is a little confusing because when my blood is sent to North Carolina to be tested it come backs normal. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.

My blood work also showed that my hemoglobin was at 7.9. Anytime it gets below 8, a blood transfusion is suggested. I didn't get one yet, but because it was so low I didn't do chemo. With the week off we are hopeful the hemoglobin levels will go up and I won't need the transfusion.

Baby Eason is doing a lot better. His RSV and thrush are all but gone. He had two top teeth pop through this week, so he has been a little cranky. 




No comments:

Post a Comment