Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Last three weeks

It's been three weeks already since my last post. My numbers are still all over the place and the doctors still don't know to do with me. It's never a good thing when you hear your oncologist say we're not quite sure what to do next for you... Um...ok.

Anyways three weeks ago my levels were at 2.7, then they went up to 4.4 and now they're back down to 2.9. I'm pretty convinced that the lab at the hospital I go to is not accurate because I have been up and down from 6-2 ever since January. Doesn't make much since to me. But good news is since they still have no idea what to do with me, I sill am not doing chemo. And my doctor approved me to go to Oregon for two weeks. So we're leaving the day after Payton gets done with finals, the 27th, and I'm going back the 10th and Payton will go back on the 4th. Payton also got a job working in the finacial office at SVU and he will start May 6th. We're going to be the managers of our apartment complex, staring May 1st. Free rent! So we have a busy few weeks ahead of us.

We have had really nice weather here lately. We bought Eason a little pool and he loves it! He didn't really get in it, he would just dunk his head. Ha. Weirdo.




And he loves the song if you're happy and you know it!



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you to get here! Maybe Eason will entertain us with a verse or two of "If you're happy and you know it"!!

    ReplyDelete